Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7/1/08...Eggs!!!

I know its been a little over a week since I lost posted but I decided to give it some time and maybe if I wasn't watching her all the time the female would lay her eggs! I was right!!!

I was talking to Mark on the phone and I told him that she hasn't left the cave for a couple days. His reply was "She laid eggs". I looked deep under the cave and there they were! I turn my back and she lays them. WOW! So when I got off the phone with Mark I immediately took pictures.

Click pictures to see full view

Mama with her babies...







This is Mama protecting her eggs,it was actually hard at first to get a picture of the eggs because every time I would move in close she would jump in front of them... I felt like paparazzi...





A close up shot of the eggs...yes you can see the camera lens but its what I had to do to get this shot...


Ok, now I am off to do video.

Until then...Just keep swimming!
Nessxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
 

-->